"Whether rich or poor, a young woman should know how a bank account works, understand the composition of mortgages and bonds, and know the value of interest and how it accumulates." -Hetty Green
Welcome to Zie's Financial Independence website.
I'm a self-proclaimed financial moron, but I'm trying to get smart. Here I'll talk about and write about my explorations in the financial world and how to get less dumb.
The hard part of investing is figuring out your financial goal. Once you figure out your financial goals, then it just becomes a math problem to solve.
If it's to retire ASAP, then you should invest more than 50% of your salary (at 50%, it's about 15yrs to retirement/financial independence).
For me, it's building my own Basic Income(UBI) for loved ones.
Table of Contents:
- Money & the economy
- Retire for life (or just become Financially Independent) in about 15 years.
- Investing & InternationalInvesting & AssetClasses
- Tools & Resources
- Simple Investing & Finance Math
- Legal Information, what we track, etc.
- Full list of wiki pages you can also search the content.